Some current headlines;
- President Bush announced that terrorist 'detainees' will be given Geneva Convention status.
Isn't this great? And of course the terrorists will now adhere to the same rules on their side.
- Katherine Harris won the Republican vote to run for the Senate in Florida. You remember Katherine, she counted the votes when Bush stole the presidency from Al Gore.
- Fast food restaurants being planned for prisons. Oh boy, McDonalds' fatty salads for prisoners. It's not cruel and unusual punishment, is it? Is it?
- Jewish man tossed off Air Canada Jazz flight for praying. After a pilot got locked out of his cockpit on a recent Jazz flight, oi vey, we should all be praying?
- Motorist jailed for blowing up speed camera. Shouldn't we chip in for his bail and defence?
- August death total in Bagdad morgue triples. Sheeez, what are those people in the morgue dying of?
Ah, the universe is unfolding as it should ...