"Pot is NOT harmful to the human body or mind. Marijuana does NOT pose a threat to the general public. Marijuana is very much a danger to the oil companies, alcohol, tobacco industries and a large number of chemical corporations. Various big businesses, with plenty of dollars and influence, have suppressed the truth from the people."
Yurchey brings many facts to light; including -
- - That the Encyclopedia Brittanica was made of hemp pages for 150 years! - Rush out to that used book store and grab a set of Britannicas, there are at least 5000 pages to most of them, and they can be had for about $20, got to be a years worth of smoking there, and 'higher' learning too.
- - Rembrandt, Gainborough and other famous painters used a hemp linen for their canvasses! - Could that be the true explanation of Mona Lisa's mysterious smile?
- - Hemp was the primary product for most textiles and fabrics until the 1820s and the introduction of the cotton gin. - And we all know that drinking too much gin has caused way more problems than marihuana smoking.
- - Don't believe the recent Popular Mechanics political hack about 9-11? No? Neither do we, but there was a time, in February, 1938 that you COULD believe that magazine, they said hemp cultivation and production do not harm the environment. And used USDA Bulletin #404 which concluded that hemp produces 4 times as much pulp with at least 4 to 7 times less pollution.
- - Hemp cultivation could easily produce enough pulp paper for all the newspapers in the world without cutting down a single tree! And hemp paper doesn't go yellow with age! - And who would toss it in the garbage or wrap fish in it? (except for flavouring) You'd read the news and settle in for a nice smoke of the Editorial Page to contemplate the world situation.
- - Ninety percent of the hauser shipping rope was once made from hemp! - Now there's one big l-o-n-g Bob Marley!
- - Marijuana smoking actually lowers cholesterol and expands blood vessels! And THC has a positive effect on asthma and glaucoma. - You'll be able to breath easier and see where you're going. If you wanted to go anywhere, of course.
"It's Dave, let me in."
"Dave's not here."
etc. in fun ...
with apologies to Cheech and Chong.