Tuesday, November 06, 2018

Pillow Talk

The excited Wife arrives breathlessly home from a job interview, her Hubby is reading his newspaper in his favorite chair, smoking his favorite pipe.

Wife - "Honey, I just got a job in the movies!"

Husband - "That's great, what will you be doing?"

"They said it would be as a Fluffer."

"Oh, what would that be?" He continues scanning his paper.

"Not sure but I think it is to make the pillows nice and soft for the actors."

"Oh, that shouldn't be too hard. And you needed something to do."

"Sweetheart, they said it would be like giving the actors a hand. And I would be helping them to perform better."

"Wow, even sounds important."

"Yes, and the last girl who did it, they call her BJ, said it was easy to keep it up too. It's all in the way you hold your mouth .... I've heard you say that when you had to undo a rusty bolt on the car."

"You'll do fine, Hon. I'm sure you can handle it. I hope it isn't too hard for you."

"I'm so excited to have a hand in making a movie. It could be a big job, but I'll just take it slow and easy at first."

"Do you know who the stars are?"

"Not sure, but I saw a man with a black mustache, I think he might be Clark Gable."

"Really?"

"They pronounced it Clark Cable, though."

"Great."

"I'm so excited." 

"Yes, and I am glad you're getting to try your hand at something interesting."

Hubby goes back to reading his paper in a puff of smoke. She fluffs the pillow behind him with a loving smile and pats his thigh gently as she leaves for her kitchen duties.


Life is never the same after you’ve been part of a movie.






the REAL My Pillow




No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it real - spam or links will be eliminated