Monday, June 10, 2013

Welcome Followers

Welcome to the NSA as a new follower of my blogs. As CIA Whistleblower Edward Snowden has recently revealed. 

Now I know someone will actually be reading my stuff. 

Please invite your brother agencies to share too; the RCMP, FBI, CSIS, CIA, CSEC, DEA, MI5, MI6, MI7? HAARP, DARPA, SPCA, NCIS (love Mark Harmon), Men in Black, DIA, US Secret Service, ASAP, Homeland Security, et al. 


The Communications Assistance for Law Enforcement Act, (CALEA) requires that all US telecommunications companies modify their equipment to allow easy wiretapping of telephone, VoIP, and broadband internet traffic.


The Washington Post reported in 2010 that there were 1,271 government organizations and 1,931 private companies in 10,000 locations in the United States that are working on counter-terrorism, homeland security, and intelligence, and that the intelligence community as a whole includes 854,000 people holding top-secret clearances. 
According to a 2008 study by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, (DNI) private contractors make up 29% of the workforce in the US intelligence community and cost the equivalent of 49% of their personnel budgets.


Wow, I have 854, 000 new followers! Exciting. And private contractor guys too. That means the Blackwater shadow army is following me too, or as they choose to be called now, Xe Services, oh wait, they changed their name yet again to Academi. Way less menacing. You almost expect their guys in knobby tweed brown sports jackets instead of black SWAT gear! Are the Minutemen on our side or theirs? There's also private corporations Booz, and SAIC joining in to watch/read/listen to us. (me)

So adding all these people up who are now interested in me, just because I said Obama bombed in his attempt to be humorous at the White House Correspondants' Dinner, (you see, the trigger is using the name Obama, in the same sentence as the word bombed.)  I expect now that I have easily passed the one million count in followers of my blog! 

I don't feel so lonely anymore, knowing that virtually ALL my posts are being read by these intelligent/intellectual/intelligence people inside their big obsidian building in Maryland.
I am probably the topic of coffee-break confabs, water-cooler chit-chat or water-closet whispers?

 
I'll try harder now, I promise. Now that I know you guys are all watching.



I think I'll email Putin and Xi, maybe get the Russian SVR and China's MSS following me too. Those kinds of numbers would put me into NSA spy-satellite attention.





Psst! I can see that guy with binoculars in my neighbor's tree peering into my bedroom, should I bring him a coffee? 
Hello? I know you can hear me. One lump or two?




wiki  - Mass Surveillance Internet
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it real - spam or links will be eliminated