Monday, September 10, 2007

Elections Canada new poster

Elections Canada, in defiance of Parliament, say people CAN be masked when they vote.
So far, The Lone Ranger, Darth Vader, Batman and Robin, The Masked Marvel, The Phantom of the Opera, Zorro, Spiderman and several bank robbers have endorsed this policy.
One thief was heard to say, "Why should I lose my vote just 'cause I'm a criminal?"
Another SuperHero commented, "If you want the world safe you can't expect me to take off all my Supersuit just to vote."
A burglar whispered, "I voted twelve times for Louie."
The Man in the Iron Mask echoed, "At least now I can leave the rust on."
One Election Officer said, "If you've got nothing to hide, then you won't mind keeping your mask on."
A new Elections Canada poster was being readied for use ......

















... and there is no truth to the rumor that raccoons have been voting for Tammy Faye Bakker.

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/story/2007/09/10/elections-veils.html?ref=rss

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:16 am

    Cater, I look forward to all your comments, right on man...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:16 am

    Cater, I look forward to all your comments, right on man...

    ReplyDelete

Keep it real - spam or links will be eliminated